Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SebastianBlue said:
Unpopular opinion alert:

I am not sure Fernando is quite up to speed with the English game and it may be a bad idea to start him in the opener.

I don't think that's an unpopular opinion. You could be right perhaps he will swap with diniho at HT

Bpughh said:
It's ridiculous how many muppets fill this forum nowadays. Why is so hard for you people to put your faith in Pellegrini and his team selections? Only surprise for me is that Nasri is playing instead of Jesus

I think you just contradicted yourself!

Bpughh said:
It's ridiculous how many muppets fill this forum nowadays. Why is so hard for you people to put your faith in Pellegrini and his team selections? Only surprise for me is that Nasri is playing instead of Jesus
Newcastle will have less possession with Nasri in the midfield.

Cobwebcat said:
Bpughh said:

Contradiction!?

It's post like these that bother me more than idiotic opinions or poor factual understanding. It can basically be translated into:

"There's no reason for the forum as no one should debate anything, for any reason. And you are all knobs."

RandomJ said:
Did Pellegrini not watch the CS match? Clichy at RB in competitive games has always been a disaster.
Clichy was pretty good in the CS. I'm more dissapointed in the inclusion of Nasri over Navas. Thought he showed more in preseason than anyone not named Jovetic. And last I checked, Jovetic is not Nasri's middle name.

That said its a pretty good team. And a team I'd be comfortable starting against anyone.

Bpughh said:
In other words, you don't have faith in Pellegrini's selection of Samir over Jesus.

Bpughh said:

Full of knobs. I'm not confident today due to fitness only, not the team selection. We've got more than enough quality to batter these today.

SebastianBlue said:
Unpopular opinion alert:

I am not sure Fernando is quite up to speed with the English game and it may be a bad idea to start him in the opener.

Careful there, you'll be labeled a flapper for having an opinion!

Whilst I am concerned about Clichy at right back, the obvious solution suggested on here, as if it's 100% safe & certain, playing Milner there, is hilarious.

Clichy may fuck up but Milner would be safe as houses guara teed ? Hahaha. On the evidence of his last game there I presume ? No gamble at all ? Hehe.

Dicks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.