Newcastle vs City pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clichy and Sagna now, hells bells, there's no let up is there. You get two back and two more drop

Zab - Mangala- Ota- Kolarov
----Fern----------Fern------
-Navas-----Yaya-----KDB--
------------Aguero--------------

Given availability,my prediction.

Zab - Kompany- Mangala- Kolarov
----Fern----------Yaya------
-Navas-----KDB-----Sterling--
------------Aguero--------------

I'm assuming Sterling won't start yet, or at least that's the indication I get from Pellegrini. With Nasri, Silva out as well, it definitely looks like De Bruyne and Navas must start again. The question remains who will be the left winger then, but I guess De Bruyne will have to, which is not the best use of his services. This could either mean that it will be a midfield three of the Nandos with Yaya further up the pitch, or either Kelechi or Bony will play alongshide Aguero.

I'm assuming Sterling won't start yet, or at least that's the indication I get from Pellegrini. With Nasri, Silva out as well, it definitely looks like De Bruyne and Navas must start again. The question remains who will be the left winger then, but I guess De Bruyne will have to, which is not the best use of his services. This could either mean that it will be a midfield three of the Nandos with Yaya further up the pitch, or either Kelechi or Bony will play alongshide Aguero.

Should be Barker on the left, will probably be Delph though.

The revolving door of injuries continues unabated.
The club needs to address why we have had this continual ridiculous situation since August.
Why is it that Leicester have gone the season with barely any injuries (currently 0) compared to our regular 5-6 players out?
Yes I accept that we have participated in a lot more games but surely it cannot just be for that reason alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.