Status
Not open for further replies.
Painful list of injuries again.

Hart
Zab Ota Mangala Kolarov
Dinho Toure
Navas KdB Delph
Aguero

Don't like Delph on LW but would rather us have KdB central given his form in that position of late & it sounds unlikely Sterling will start.

The revolving door of injuries continues unabated.
The club needs to address why we have had this continual ridiculous situation since August.
Why is it that Leicester have gone the season with barely any injuries (currently 0) compared to our regular 5-6 players out?
Yes I accept that we have participated in a lot more games but surely it cannot just be for that reason alone.

performance enhancing drugs

---------------Hart
Zab - Kompany- Mangala- Kolarov
--------Dinho----Fernando-----
-Navas--------Yaya-----------KDB
------------Aguero--------------

we're down to the bare bones again and most worryingly it's all our creative players.
like the poster above I think this is formation that maximises the creativity

---------------Hart
Zab - Ota- Mangala- Kolarov
--------Dinho----Fernando-----
-Navas--------Yaya-----------KDB
------------Aguero--------------

I don't like the sound of bring Delph in and playing him on the wing as he's more of a box to box midfielder so he can only replace one of the Ferns. There's a good shout to start Iheanacho rather than Fernandinho to give him a rest.

I think we have a good headache in defence though. I think they've finally clicked so I wouldn't throw Kompany in especailly on a cold Newcastle night game. Actually I'd be tempted to keep Ota and Mangala in for the reminder of the games they've been that good recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.