Newcastle vs City pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will win comfortably if we set up to counter attack and let them come on to us. Whether Pellers gives Newcastle sufficient credit to set up in that way is the key.

A strong team for this but I disagree that we should play on the counter. We should look to control possession and the game, keep their fans quiet and give them nothing to play for. It's a huge game for Newcastle and we need to take the sting out of it by limiting their time on the ball and in our half.

Win this one then make some changes for Stoke at home ahead of the Madrid game. If we win the next two we're in an excellent position for making the top 3/4.

MP: I’m happy for Kun that he is scoring, he’s playing often, he’s not had injuries in the second half of season. #mcfc

MP: Vincent will be an important help for the defence. It’s been a very important season and we have to keep fighting for important things.

MP: Newcaslte are very dangerous, they have good players, St James' Park is difficult and they need all the points to not get relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.