Newcastle vs City pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep leaves nothing to chance.
Physicians /dieticians/positional coaches /motivators will all be his tried and trusted team.

I hope peps medical team can fix it,it's mental

Is it the medical team that needs fixing though?

They come in to repair injuries and fix problems, but surely we shouldn't be having so many in the first place? Isn't it about what's happening (or isn't happening) in training that's the problem?

Either way, I'll be glad to be shut of all of them once Pep arrives.

Is it the medical team that needs fixing though?

They come in to repair injuries and fix problems, but surely we shouldn't be having so many in the first place? Isn't it about what's happening (or isn't happening) in training that's the problem?

Either way, I'll be glad to be shut of all of them once Pep arrives.
Something is going wrong somewhere,we can't be this unlucky

I hope peps medical team can fix it,it's mental

Pep leaves nothing to chance.
Physicians /dieticians/positional coaches /motivators will all be his tried and trusted team.

I presume you haven't seen Bayerns injury record then, it's worse than ours this season. It has been posted on other threads can't remember where though.
Edit found it on a Bayern forum, this was in January
"List of players being sidelined because of muscle problems

Götze | 4 months |
Benatia | 2+2 months |
Ribéry | 2 months + 9 months ancle inflamation |
Boateng | ~ 3 months |
Bernat | 3 months |
Costa | 1 month |
Robben | 1+1 month |
Lahm | ? (missed last match of the year) |
Rode | 1 month |
Badstuber |3 months+ |
Coman | 1 match |

Not included:

Alaba (ancle) | 1,5 months |
Rafina (bruised knee) | 0,5 Months |
Ribéry (ancle) | 4 Months |
Martínez (knee) | 0,5 Months |
In total: 14 injured field players, 17 injuries, missing 29,5 months, 23 caused by injuries in the thighs and adductors after 4 months of football and 28 games.

Shocking."
http://www.bayernforum.com/injuries-f2/official-generic-player-injury-thread-t12458-180.html

Last edited:
Back to this game,they need the points and they have a lot of hope after their last game,it won't be the walkover it may have been,hopefully some minutes for vinny and sterling if all goes well but start with our strongest team and hope no new injuries

Something is going wrong somewhere,we can't be this unlucky
The injuries seemed to have worsened since they moved to to academy. Is It possible that there's not enough give in the pitches which could be causing strains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.