Next 3 to come in

Marquinhos
Higuain
Bernard(if we go for youth) or Alexis Sanchez(neymar could make him redundant at barca)

Personally for me Bernard..he reminds of messi (I know!!) seeing him score a goal in brasil training..lots of potential and can be slowly integrated to team..

pee dubya said:
He asked to leave.
This should be made a sticky ... and ruthless ban hammers, mercilessly unleashed, on anyone who still babbles about it being a mistake to let Carlitos go.

On topic, realistically I'd like to see Marquinos, Eriksen/Bernard and Jackson Martinez.

Unrealistically - Varane, Draxler and Reus would be tidy signings in an alternate universe.

Hopefully Bruma from Sporting Lisbon, tearing it up at the u20's and we've been linked before

thesilvalining said:
kun said:
thesilvalining said:
wed have more than one backup for each position in defence, Garcia will surely be mainly a CB next season as he was far too slow to play in cm last season. also rodwell&yaya are very capable in CB if needed so we have more than enough.if we go out and buy too many players for each position then the young players are never going to be able to break into the first team
If we get 3/4 injuries (or more) there (like we did last season) we'd be fucked.
if we get 3 or 4 injuries in any position wed be fucked, we cant buy 10 player per position just incase though can we? kompany,nastasic,micah,garcia,boyata,rodwell,yaya,rekik. 8 players all capable of playing cb . not a position we really need to worry about imo
Boyata doesn't even appear on the latest OS Players list, I think he's gone. Garcia, Rodwell, Yaya and Rekik would be makeshift at best.

We just need a quality striker now assuming we don't let anymore go.

Bale would top it off nicely.

Lets hope he listens to Glen Hoddle (LOL).

As for the third I don't think its needed until January depending on how we sit in the table.

Means three to go, likely to go

1) Sinclair
2) Garcia
3) Kolorov

Therefore replace Sinclair who is deemed a striker like for like
Replace Kolorov with another defender (Personally - Have zab cover him)
Replace Garcia with a deep lying playmaker.

Three players who wouldn't break the bank

Villa (striker)
Benega (Argentinian playmaker)
Bernard (Left wing)

No idea really :-)

Rammyblues said:
Means three to go, likely to go

1) Sinclair
2) Garcia
3) Kolorov

Therefore replace Sinclair who is deemed a striker like for like
Replace Kolorov with another defender (Personally - Have zab cover him)
Replace Garcia with a deep lying playmaker.

Three players who wouldn't break the bank

Villa (striker)
Benega (Argentinian playmaker)
Bernard (Left wing)

No idea really :-)

Don't think anyone as an idea lately must be because no more silly leaks from within the club.

It's great to speculate though and I rate Villa and Bernard seems a quality waiting to hit the big stage but its a no to Benega.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.