Next Captain

citytillidie24 said:
I really hope Mancini appoints a new captain, after Sunderland's 3rd goal yesterday, Toure was the first with his head down, we need a leader, and he doesn't seem to command anyone on the pitch, give it to Bellamy or De Jong. Sorry if this has been posted before, couldn't find it.

Giving Bellers the armband would be like bringing in giving it to Murdoch from the A team. Personally my choice would have to be Shay I think he's the perfect choice and would stop him going off the rails after his little outburst yesterday

liamctid said:
Barry - he's probably the only player who won't get dropped - NDJ wouldn't always get played at home in the 'lesser' games.

If it was up to me i would of dropped barry a month ago, if we had a better midfielder, IMo barry wouldn't of been in the starting 11, hes been woeful since Villa away.

Barry is having a bad spell at the moment as it is, last thing you would want is the pressure of captain on his shoulders to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.