Next Captain

kingdoneg said:
De Jong would also be a good choice for leader. He certainly commands a lot of respect from both the squad and any opposition players.

Dunne was always far too quiet for me as captain. I prefer a player who is more animated and vocal.

De Jong would be a good choice as captain and Shay as VC. Neither have any problem being heard and both have a lot of respect in the dressing room.

kingdoneg said:
De Jong would also be a good choice for leader. He certainly commands a lot of respect from both the squad and any opposition players.

Dunne was always far too quiet for me as captain. I prefer a player who is more animated and vocal.

This, well said fella.

I really hope Mancini appoints a new captain, after Sunderland's 3rd goal yesterday, Toure was the first with his head down, we need a leader, and he doesn't seem to command anyone on the pitch, give it to Bellamy or De Jong. Sorry if this has been posted before, couldn't find it.

I'd be happy if de jong was captain, he seems a lot cleverer than toure and when he plays the defence seem to do okay, for instance against sunderland he wasnt playing

I think we'll have a new captain soon enough. One of MH's main faults was not having a leader on the pitch. The first signing made by Bobby will be this.

I assume!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.