Next Captain

Firthy said:
Can we make it happen?

Its only a matter of time, surely.
Best holding midfielder in the world.... and the hardest.
Wouldn't even be in my starting eleven most weeks!

This...
schumey04 said:
Set up the exact same campaign last week but not much interest as too many people putting up needless threads every min like whats your fav color etc. and pushs it down the list.
...made me piss myself laughing

And this...
Cheltblue said:
How the f*ck can anyone make a claim for Tevez to be made captain???

Surely communication is paramount?
...is basically what I was going to write. I don't think Tevez is captain material at all, even if he could string a sentence together. He is the player that breaks with the shape of the team, and we need someone who is more solid and positional for captain methinks. Don't get me wrong, Tevez obviously has a very good footballing brain but he is obviously likes to concentrate on his own game and wouldn't have the time to sort everyone else out.

I'd probably agree with Kompany or De Jong. I do wonder what Barry would be like though.

Paulski said:
This...
schumey04 said:
Set up the exact same campaign last week but not much interest as too many people putting up needless threads every min like whats your fav color etc. and pushs it down the list.
...made me piss myself laughing

And this...
Cheltblue said:
How the f*ck can anyone make a claim for Tevez to be made captain???

Surely communication is paramount?
...is basically what I was going to write. I don't think Tevez is captain material at all, even if he could string a sentence together. He is the player that breaks with the shape of the team, and we need someone who is more solid and positional for captain methinks. Don't get me wrong, Tevez obviously has a very good footballing brain but he is obviously likes to concentrate on his own game and wouldn't have the time to sort everyone else out.

I'd probably agree with Kompany or De Jong. I do wonder what Barry would be like though.

What id like to know is how, after just 10 posts, you know how to pick two different posts and put them into the same reply.

Ive been on here for a lot longer and aint got a f*ckin clue how to do that!!!! ;)

GaudinoMotors said:
Neil McNab said:
Wouldn't even be in my starting eleven most weeks!

Jeez Mr Grumpy today?

Fortunately he got into Mancini's
No, quite happy with the result but not fooling myself that we played well, Tevez and Bellers got us a win gainst a wonky keeper and mentally unstable defense. Our midfield were still crap and I don't rate De Jong. He'll get in the side this season but maybe not next.

True_Blue69 said:
Kompany all the way. Not only is he a class player he is intelligent and you can tell he understands the game.
and always calm even under intense pressure,just look at how boyata plays when partnered with him.we are a lot better when he is in the side,no matter what position he plays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.