Next Captain

Tevez was captain of Corinthians, a 21 year old Argentine as captain of one of the biggest clubs in Brazil. He obviously has something about him.

mackenzie said:
SWP's back said:
Maybe natural leaders like Konoany will still lead during games but it may bring out the best in Tevez?? Just Ian idea mind.

Maybe.

In fact I quite like that idea. Mancini multitasking eh?? ;-)[/quote
Hopefully though I hate my iPhones predictive text!!

Was debating this yesterday and my personal preference was komp, however as mentioned this jumps out at a manager who is thinking outside the box, and who not only impresses me with each passing day but who is displaying why he's now the manager of the best 'young' squad in the prem, I think Damocles mentioned it a few days ago but if there's a better young manager in world football I'll show my arse in lou macaris chippy. Great choice for captain, I can already see him growling at the opposition in the centre circle of scum towers with balo stood behind giving it the bigg'n to the rest...... God this is making me giddy, feels like I'm shooting my duff on a birds bristols for the first time.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Was debating this yesterday and my personal preference was komp, however as mentioned this jumps out at a manager who is thinking outside the box, and who not only impresses me with each passing day but who is displaying why he's now the manager of the best 'young' squad in the prem, I think Damocles mentioned it a few days ago but if there's a better young manager in world football I'll show my arse in lou macaris chippy. Great choice for captain, I can already see him growling at the opposition in the centre circle of scum towers with balo stood behind giving it the bigg'n to the rest...... God this is making me giddy, feels like I'm shooting my duff on a birds bristols for the first time.
It would be funny if the "boot-licking moron" ever gets back in their team and captains them against us. The centre circle pleasantries might not be so pleasant!

But i agree about Mancini. I love the guy. About young managers in world football though, surely Pep Guardiola is above him? But i can't think of many more young managers that are better than him.

Tricky_Trev said:
It would be funny if the "boot-licking moron" ever gets back in their team and captains them against us. The centre circle pleasantries might not be so pleasant!

But i agree about Mancini. I love the guy. About young managers in world football though, surely Pep Guardiola is above him? But i can't think of many more young managers that are better than him.

I see what your saying m8 but the foundations have been layed at barca for going on 10 years, the style they play etc but bobby has built teams from scratch, and is also testing himself in the toughest league in world football, he pulls it off, and I have every confidence he will, then he is up there with the very best, pep can only exPect the same once he's experienced and achieved at more than a dynasty.

de niro said:
scorer said:
Everything Mancini does seems to be thought through and forward looking.

I get more and more impressed by this guy as each day passes.

all he has done is suck upto carlos as he is pissed off with bob.

more indication of over caution.

FFS Bob, give in up on Bobby - time to move on and give him a full shot and total backing now - he's a perfect fit for us without a doubt, great call on Big Joe and another with King Carlos, I'm very impressed with our Italiano

point me in the right direction and show more than my arse.

Matt Diablo said:
de niro said:
all he has done is suck upto carlos as he is pissed off with bob.

more indication of over caution.

FFS Bob, give in up on Bobby - time to move on and give him a full shot and total backing now - he's a perfect fit for us without a doubt, great call on Big Joe and another with King Carlos, I'm very impressed with our Italiano
agreed !

So in effect we now have 3 captains, Kolo at the back, Barry in the middle and Carlos upfront.

Fuck me, we are ruining the Premiership and the Championship and now how many leaderts you can have on the pitch at one time !<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:50 pm --<br /><br />So in effect we now have 3 captains, Kolo at the back, Barry in the middle and Carlos upfront.

Fuck me, we are ruining the Premiership and the Championship and now how many leaders you can have on the pitch at one time !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.