Next Captain

Matt Diablo said:
de niro said:
all he has done is suck upto carlos as he is pissed off with bob.

more indication of over caution.

FFS Bob, give in up on Bobby - time to move on and give him a full shot and total backing now - he's a perfect fit for us without a doubt, great call on Big Joe and another with King Carlos, I'm very impressed with our Italiano

I think it could be a great decision but one of the comments he made to explain it did make me laugh.
"He leads by example on the pitch but also in the training ground every day.""

Training ground! It's fairly well understood that he isn't a good trainer so that's a very strange one.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
bluejase said:
point me in the right direction and show more than my arse.

so you agree, disagree or like to flash in sweaty chippies?
Oh yeh, I agree, Mancini is the fuckin don. I just got over excited, PM me the address please.

Matt Diablo said:
de niro said:
all he has done is suck upto carlos as he is pissed off with bob.

more indication of over caution.

FFS Bob, give in up on Bobby - time to move on and give him a full shot and total backing now - he's a perfect fit for us without a doubt, great call on Big Joe and another with King Carlos, I'm very impressed with our Italiano

I would have kept bellers and made him captian

de niro said:
Matt Diablo said:

I would have kept bellers and made him captian
Nah no chance Robbie son, he has the knees of a 70 year old pensioner.

I would love it, love it if Carlitos was the man to lift the Premier League trophy high above his head and scream into the camera 'Oye Ferguson! Not in my lifetime?! Tick fucking tock! Tendrémos una fiesta cuando muere Fergie!'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.