Next Captain

de niro said:
Matt Diablo said:
FFS Bob, give in up on Bobby - time to move on and give him a full shot and total backing now - he's a perfect fit for us without a doubt, great call on Big Joe and another with King Carlos, I'm very impressed with our Italiano

I would have kept bellers and made him captian

Yeah but you can't even stand up a roll of carpet, and that's your job.

Forwards in my opinion don't make good captains, but we'll have to wait and see, he wouldn't have been in my top 5 choices to be captain, especially with someone who has very little English. But clearly it's up to Mancini.

IrishMacca said:
Forwards in my opinion don't make good captains, but we'll have to wait and see, he wouldn't have been in my top 5 choices to be captain, especially with someone who has very little English. But clearly it's up to Mancini.

Toure wasn't a great captain. Kompany's a little young and isn't guaranteed to start every week. Beyond that for me Tevez is the obvious choice. I would've said possibly Yaya but it's never good to bring in a new player and instantly make them captain.

BillyShears said:
IrishMacca said:

Toure wasn't a great captain. Kompany's a little young and isn't guaranteed to start every week. Beyond that for me Tevez is the obvious choice. I would've said possibly Yaya but it's never good to bring in a new player and instantly make them captain.

Agreed mate. Another possibility though, Nige? Or you reckon he should stick to maiming?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.