Next Captain

I think Mancini hits several targets in one go by making Tevez captain. One of that is Tevez will take Mancini's traning more seriously from now on.

scorer said:
de niro said:
I would have kept bellers and made him captian

And we'd be in the Europa League again next year (with luck).

Admit it Bill the squad has in a month gone up a couple of notches!!

definatly Tony,i am so excited at where we are at now, even tonights game can't come soon enough although its monday i am eagerly awaiting. its apity we have a couple of injuries cos i wanted to really go at it from the off.
we are in for a brilliant season. balotelli excites me so much, milner too will make things happen.

all that said we've not signed a player better than bellamy,like it or not thats the truth,they may settle and may eclipse him but at the moment craig was a nailed on success and you can't buy that even with our money.
ring me on onday on your way up:)

de niro said:
scorer said:
And we'd be in the Europa League again next year (with luck).

Admit it Bill the squad has in a month gone up a couple of notches!!

definatly Tony,i am so excited at where we are at now, even tonights game can't come soon enough although its monday i am eagerly awaiting. its apity we have a couple of injuries cos i wanted to really go at it from the off.
we are in for a brilliant season. balotelli excites me so much, milner too will make things happen.

all that said we've not signed a player better than bellamy,like it or not thats the truth,they may settle and may eclipse him but at the moment craig was a nailed on success and you can't buy that even with our money.
ring me on onday on your way up:)

Bill, if Bells had shut his trap, he'd still be here. You can't deny that.

He didn't have to do that interview, he could have waited, but he wanted to see what was what.

Bit silly of him and I think he's regretting every minute of that silly decision.

I think bellamy got exactly what he wanted by doin that interview, even though at the beginning he wanted to go to the spuds, its all worked out for him. At home club getting paid the same for playing in an easier league. so media pressure and sulkin works, same as ireland getting his 2m pay off

haller said:
could be a good choice making tevez captain, but as for mancini being the best young manager in the game, i disagree on that one, mourinho has to be, only 1 years difference between them in age, won titles and cups in every league, champions league 3 times with three different clubs, one of which was a club where mancini failed to do it.
2 champions leagues that i can remember,who is the third?

shawgorbie said:
haller said:
could be a good choice making tevez captain, but as for mancini being the best young manager in the game, i disagree on that one, mourinho has to be, only 1 years difference between them in age, won titles and cups in every league, champions league 3 times with three different clubs, one of which was a club where mancini failed to do it.
I think he meant Chelsea as the third.

King Carlo's lifting the Europa cup/F.A cup/Carling Cup. That would make great promotional stuff in Manchester. :) Tick tock long live the king

I think this is probably a good decision, in balance.

Certainly Kolo needed to lose the armband as he is not a guaranteed starter.

There have to be question marks about Tevez's English, of course, but one would hope that the captaincy will tie him to the club more - and bring him out of his shell on the field.

shawgorbie said:
haller said:

2,3, whatever, it's still 2 more than mancini has, he still did it at the club mancini failed with.

mancini might be building this team himself, but he's also being funded with a lot of money to help him do it, to claim him to be the best young manager around i just say is not true at the moment. There's also that scandal that hit serie a at the time aswell that weakened his main rivlas there.
His success in serie a is tainted by this is many peoples eyes, none of which is mancini's fault, but tainted all the same.
Then you have guardiola, fair enough he inherited that team basis, but still won a lot of trophies inc the champs league, the one mancini couldn't win at inter, yet mourinho takes over that team makes a few changes and wins it within 2 seasons with more or less the same squad.
That's why for me, mourinho is the best young manager around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.