Next Captain

Going through the Kolo thread I was just thinking who should get the armband and why?

Tevez.

Someone to look up to.

Someone you aspire to be and look towards when things arent going right.

Tevez is out best player and gives 110% commitment and thats what the players should be looking to do.

Stillsy said:
Tevez.

Someone to look up to.

Tevez is out best player and gives 110% commitment and thats what the players should be looking to do.

Maybe but as Freestyler says the captain's armband seems to be having a determental affect on his personal performance. I am maybe being a bit premature in my opinion.

rag said:
Stillsy said:
Tevez.

Someone to look up to.

Maybe but as Freestyler says the captain's armband seems to be having a determental affect on his personal performance. I am maybe being a bit premature in my opinion.

Sorry pal but freestyler is jumping the gun abit.

Spurs away - he was abit above average. remember that run from the edge of our own box the the edge of theres then he passed it to yaya?

Liverpool at home - Brilliant, linked up well and bagged 2 goals.

Timisoara away - average

Sunderland - well we dont need to say anything really.

But to be honest he has got to get used to new players and it will take a few weeks.

silva
milner
yaya

he is the right choice and he will thrive on it

Freestyler said:
I wasn't saying it has affected tevez's performances since he's taken the role, i just don't think he is captain material at all.

Hes done it before so it isnt new to him.

Hes a leader in his play and therefor a good choice for the armband

Stillsy said:
rag said:

Spurs away - he was abit above average. remember that run from the edge of our own box the the edge of theres then he passed it to yaya?

Timisoara away - average

But to be honest he has got to get used to new players and it will take a few weeks.

silva
milner
yaya

Well true he can communicate with Yaya and Silva as they both speak spanish but has Tevez had been made captain at his previous clubs?

Well I was trying to get a general view on the subject which will probably have divisive result.

rag said:
Stillsy said:

Timisoara away - average

silva
milner
yaya

Well true he can communicate with Yaya and Silva as they both speak spanish but has Tevez had been made captain at his previous clubs?

Corinthians

Stillsy said:
rag said:

Corinthians

Which they won the Brazilian Championship. Which kind of answered my own question.

Freestyler who would be your choice?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.