Next Captain

Stillsy said:
rag said:
True but I think I have created a strange topic.

haha i think you have lmaoo!

while we are talking about nothing how come you chose to have the username 'rag'?

Every new user always gets accused of being a rag (well when I first joined a couple of years ago. So me being a smart arse decided to put it down as me username.

rag said:
Stillsy said:
haha i think you have lmaoo!

while we are talking about nothing how come you chose to have the username 'rag'?

Every new user always gets accused of being a rag (well when I first joined a couple of years ago. So me being a smart arse decided to put it down as me username.

like your thinking fella!

anyway im gunna get off and get some sleep! night pal x

Stillsy said:
rag said:

like your thinking fella!

anyway im gunna get off and get some sleep! night pal x

Yep Cigarette time. See you blue:)

From the other thread (posted on the wrong one)

Its about leadership qualities, the ability to communicate and understanding between the manager and the captain. I think Mancini will go on to be one of the greats si have faith in his choice. We dont really know Tevez, other than what we see. If it was a choice about what we see on the pitch i would choose Nige or Vinny as i think those two are imposing/inspiring characters, i also think that a captain needs to come from the centre of the team, not the GK or forwards - but like i say - i have faith in RM

Stiss said:
Gives their all.
Motivational.
Inspirational.
Aspirational.

At last!! Someone gets back to the OPs question.

All the above but for me he has to be a talker on and off the pitch, constantly encouraging,guiding and when needed kickin ass! Can Carlos do that effectively?
I am not so sure right now, but maybe in 12 months time (if he is still here).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.