Next Captain

Asian Blue said:
Looking at the "handbags" going on at the end of the game again, I like the way V.K. grabbed Baloteli and brought him back on the pitch to join in the celebrations.
This to me shows a leaders role, and shows the rest of the world that we have got real team spirit.
Yep V.K. you have just made yourself Man City captain in my eyes.

you are a true true leader vinne!! we dont want carlos we want someone with pride and doesnt at like a 4 year old, nige as vice captin

Also read somewhere that Kompany was the one who initiated the idea of doing the Poznan after the match . The whole team had a different vibe to it with Kompany as the captain. Hope it stays that way.

Had my vote as captain for a year. He exudes everything I want in a captain; intelligence; calming influence; leadership. Has it all. I want him here for the rest of his career. Settled down with a Manchester lass too so here's hoping.

glen quagmire said:
Ragnarok said:
Also read somewhere that Kompany was the one who initiated the idea of doing the Poznan after the match . The whole team had a different vibe to it with Kompany as the captain. Hope it stays that way.

It was lescott.

My mistake. Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.