Next Captain

Kompany is a no nonsense player, who reads the game like very few defenders. He clearly loves his job and is liked by everyone at the club. Vinnie for me IS the REAL club captain, with big nige ready to step in, if need be.

I'm sorry to go slightly off topic, but i could never imagine vinnie, being in milan, injured or not, as we play a cup semi final against anyone never mind the scum.

Kompany is everything you want from a captain. In any interview he gives I personally believe every word that comes out his mouth. He never shirks his responsiblity, offers a calming reassurance on the pitch and he IS the best centre half in Europe at the minute.

He will go on to be imo one of the best signings we've made at this football club. I completely love everything about him. A true professional in every sense of the word.

There's a new King in town and his name is Vincent..

MCFC BOB said:
true blue rising said:
no it wasnt lescott said in his interview that vinne said to do it, bredbury blues asked vinne to do it, kompany your a true leader, carlos your perfetic
I'll take that back, then. Lescott did seem to be the one instigating it, though, on the TV pictures that I've watched.

And why bring Tevez into this, out of question?

because its true unlike your posts!!!!! do i need your permission to post about carlos?? NO<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:21 pm --<br /><br />
Matt Diablo said:
true blue rising said:
Matt Diablo why do you have to post sad stuff on here all the time, i wasnt speaking to you!! your sad as fuk, get a life

might have something to do with another thread? Got a good life thanks

clearly you have a great life, its the vile shit that you post, your just a tit now do 1

true blue rising said:
MCFC BOB said:
I'll take that back, then. Lescott did seem to be the one instigating it, though, on the TV pictures that I've watched.

And why bring Tevez into this, out of question?

because its true unlike your posts!!!!! do i need your permission to post about carlos?? NO

-- Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:21 pm --

Matt Diablo said:
might have something to do with another thread? Got a good life thanks

clearly you have a great life, its the vile shit that you post, your just a tit now do 1

vile shit? Wheres that exactly knumbskull? Who the fuk do you think you are

Matt Diablo said:
true blue rising said:
because its true unlike your posts!!!!! do i need your permission to post about carlos?? NO

-- Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:21 pm --

vile shit? Wheres that exactly knumbskull? Who the fuk do you think you are

some kind of superstar now like a say take your vile post and do 1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.