Next Captain

good point OP - but when Vinny for me became captain was just as he was walking into position for kick off - he looked right at us and around the huge Blue mass and had this steely, absorbing it all in look on his face that was basically saying you will have to fukin kill me if you want to beat us...

true blue rising said:
MCFC BOB said:
It was Lescott.

no it wasnt lescott said in his interview that vinne said to do it, bredbury blues asked vinne to do it, kompany your a true leader, carlos your perfetic

So Kompany it is :) . I got a bit confused when quagmire said it was Lescott.

Matt Diablo said:
good point OP - but when Vinny for me became captain was just as he was walking into position for kick off - he looked right at us and around the huge Blue mass and had this steely, absorbing it all in look on his face that was basically saying you will have to fukin kill me if you want to beat us...
Got something in my eye reading that, sniff.

Matt Diablo said:
true blue rising said:
no it wasnt lescott said in his interview that vinne said to do it, bredbury blues asked vinne to do it, kompany your a true leader, carlos your perfetic

no your perfetic

Matt Diablo why do you have to post sad stuff on here all the time, i wasnt speaking to you!! your sad as fuk, get a life

true blue rising said:
MCFC BOB said:
It was Lescott.

I'll take that back, then. Lescott did seem to be the one instigating it, though, on the TV pictures that I've watched.

And why bring Tevez into this, out of question?

Ragnarok said:
Also read somewhere that Kompany was the one who initiated the idea of doing the Poznan after the match . The whole team had a different vibe to it with Kompany as the captain. Hope it stays that way.

It was Lescott......

* Sorry just noticed somebody beat me to it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.