Next Captain

am333 said:
After that tunnel cam video, i have no doubt in my mind....Kompany should be the 1st captain. You can see that he is in it for the club

I'd be interested to see if he acts like that when he doesn't have the armband.

Andouble said:
am333 said:
After that tunnel cam video, i have no doubt in my mind....Kompany should be the 1st captain. You can see that he is in it for the club

I'd be interested to see if he acts like that when he doesn't have the armband.

I am deff sure he would, not blaming Carlos or anything...but if you 1st team captain...you get involved, benched or not ...at least that's how i see the role of the captain

Kompany is clearly captain without the armband.

I love Tevez as well, he'll always be a legend in my eyes and one of my favourite ever players even if he leaves, but Kompany is the fans captain. He plays for the shirt and thats what fans want to see.

I am torn, I think Kompany has proved without a shadow of a doubt who our next captain will be in the last few weeks but Tevez would normally be our captain and although he is not high on my list of favourites since January he has almost dragged us by his teeth to results over the last couple of seasons and gave everything even when the chips were down, I think the good memories he has given us outway his moment of madness in Jan and if he is going in the summer in my eyes he has still earned the right to captain us in our first final. Let's not forget he has done a lot for city on the pitch.

OK not torn now;) I think Tevez should be captain Sat, plenty of time for Vinnie.

If Tevez starts he has to be captain. Not saying Kompany isnt the better option but you cant strip the club captain of his captaincy for a cup final if he is fit.

Tevez should not have been given the Captaincy in the first place mainly due to his lack of communication skills and grasp of the English language.

Saying that, I hope both start on Saturday and are both influential leaders on the pitch for the full 90/120 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.