Next Captain

If Tevez is fit to start then he should be captain, no doubt about it. It's not wise to go to your OFFICIAL CLUB CAPTAIN and say "i'm giving the armband to Vinnie today." People criticise Mancini for his man-management, yet want him to perform this act of non-existent man-management skills?

Tevez most likely won't start the game imo so i think it's nailed on that Vinny will be captain.

Already said we should start with the same XI as for the semi (but maybe Micah for Zaba?) and so Komps would definitely be wearing the Armband for me!

I think Tevez would be awesome for a short "Cameo" and the sight of him warming up with about 20 minutes left should strike fear into Stoke's already flagging defenders!

Come on City - don't let us down, we couldn't take the s**t from the Scum!

If Tevez starts , he won't be captain but that won't stop him from motivating the lads and acting like a captain. He will be captain next year , that I am assured of.

If Tevez starts hes the captain. Be crazy to take it off him before our biggest game in years.

Kompany the captain from next season without a doubt but no need to rock the boat on Saturday

I was waiting at the checkout in sainsburys macclesfield last night and guess who was in front of me, Big Vinny- I asked him to please win the cup for us, he shook my hand and said he will- top bloke and our captain for many years to come fingers crossed

And if City do win, then who collects the trophy? Tevez and Kompany with one hand each?

‘No way,’ he smiled. ‘Carlos lifts the cup. He is the club captain. I will be following with the champagne and I will be celebrating. Don’t worry.’

Andouble said:
And if City do win, then who collects the trophy? Tevez and Kompany with one hand each?

‘No way,’ he smiled. ‘Carlos lifts the cup. He is the club captain. I will be following with the champagne and I will be celebrating. Don’t worry.’

Can the man say anything wrong?! The more I think about it the more I'm sure my dream of creating hybrid players in a lab with the cash we have isn't far off. Kompany is clearly one of them. God know who he's made from but they were clearly the shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.