Next Captain

Zabba plays with the same intensity a die hard City supporter would on the pitch. Thing is, he also got the same temper as one, and that's not a state you want to talk to a referee in if you want to stay away from cards... :P

Cracking choice for vice captain but aslong as Micah remains injury free next season they will both be rotating depending on the opposition. Kompany is first choice centre half regardless

Paulski said:
Kompany will be the captain next season.

-- Thu May 23, 2013 8:42 am --

Martin* said:
I'm sure I read somewhere that Kompany speaks 6 languages. English, French and German are the obvious ones. You would suspect Dutch is in there but does anyone know thew others? Is Spanish one of them?

Was the place you saw it two posts above your own? ;)
BB edited his post after Martin posted
:)<br /><br />-- Thu May 23, 2013 9:13 am --<br /><br />
Paulski said:

Martin* said:
I'm sure I read somewhere that Kompany speaks 6 languages. English, French and German are the obvious ones. You would suspect Dutch is in there but does anyone know thew others? Is Spanish one of them?

:)

Mrmcfc said:
Paulski said:

Martin* said:

-- Thu May 23, 2013 9:13 am --

Paulski said:

Martin* said:

Only because Flemish and Dutch are the same language<br /><br />-- Thu May 23, 2013 9:36 am --<br /><br />
BorisTheBlue said:
sergiokun said:
No thanks Kompany is the captain

Will the present captain still be a city next season....I am starting to worry he won't..
He wouldn't of been if super Mancini had stayed

Nah, just by watching the inside city and tunnel can videos you can just tell that Vinny is a born leader. He has a presence about him.

BorisTheBlue said:
sergiokun said:
No thanks Kompany is the captain

Will the present captain still be a city next season....I am starting to worry he won't..

lol yes of course he will, have you read his comments?

It's got to be Vinny!! - No questions..

I absolutely love Zabba and he'd put his body on the line for us, and regularly does, but I just feel Vinny is able to command the respect of the lads, and he did lead us to the title so I can't justify a change..

Plus I think if he were to loose the captaincy then it maybe the last straw and we could see him leave..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.