Next Captain

shed88us said:
Any body who has played Football Manager will know that changing the captain whilst the old captain is still at the club is a recipe for disaster!

agree, we've done fuck all since replacing kolo........er hang on a minute.

de niro said:
shed88us said:
Any body who has played Football Manager will know that changing the captain whilst the old captain is still at the club is a recipe for disaster!

Well Kolo wasnt even playing first team so was hardly a surprise we changed the captain twice since then but Tevez did hand in a transfer request. So to strip Kompany for no reason would probably cause some problems

de niro said:
shed88us said:

Kolo lost the captaincy for a reason

GX Blue said:
Christ almighty....

We have the best captain in the world.

Why would anyone want to change this?

I know we are all extremely biased. But genuinely, honestly, as objectively as I can be, I believe that to be true.

Is there a more polished, erudite, eloquent, professional and even good looking dammit (in a non-gay sort of way) captain in all of world football? If there is, I know not who they are.

It is not John Terry, by the way.

For me Vincent has been the best captain we have had in recent history. If kompany stays at city he has to be captain.

Yes, Kompany did nothing wrong at all and we strip the armband off from one of our most capable man, what does that tell our other players?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.