Next Captain

I would keep it the way it is with Vinny captain and Zabba vice captain. However whilst I think Vinny is the perfect captain off the pitch I do think he can improve on the pitch.

And some posters on here are massively hyping Richards up to be some sort of footballing legend, the same way the media hype up Jones and Cleverly.

Yes Richards is a good defender but he is nowhere near world class. For someone to say Zabba (the best right back in the league this season) will be a bit part player next season because of Richards is frankly laughable. Zabba has made the right back position his own and it is now up to Micah to prove that he can improve and challenge for the RB position.

FWIW I am a fan a Richards and think he has the potential to be better that Zabba. However I still think some people massively overrate him. IMO he has been a good player for us but only had one outstanding season for us and has a lot to prove before he can be considered a top player.

Zaba and Richards are the vice captains anyway so it's not like there's a big need to get Zaba in as cpatain.

Who would your preferred vice captain be considering Vinny is out for a few weeks?

I think Zaba is captain material but don't think Yaya is up to the job. He doesn't seem to command authority on the pitch like Kompany does, keeping players heads up etc. Worth noting Yaya was captain for the Southampton game last year when the team fell apart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.