Next Captain

Бравый Дератизатор said:
Zaba should be a vice captain. Was surprised when i saw Yaya with captain's armband

i wonder if it's a contractual obligation?

Damocles said:
Dzeko.

Zab will be a leader and an example to others no matter if he has an armband on or not.

Dzeko seems to be the type who craves extra responsibility and the chance to show how valuable he can be. Gaining the captaincy for a couple of games further reinforces the idea that the manager views him as a very important player and forces him to look at the effort and actions he takes on the pitch such as appealing for every foul in the world ever making the legit fouls much less likely to be blown. Give him some extra responsibility, see how he fares. Nothing to lose.
Employing that logic leads me to Lescott.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Damocles said:
Dzeko.

Zab will be a leader and an example to others no matter if he has an armband on or not.

Dzeko seems to be the type who craves extra responsibility and the chance to show how valuable he can be. Gaining the captaincy for a couple of games further reinforces the idea that the manager views him as a very important player and forces him to look at the effort and actions he takes on the pitch such as appealing for every foul in the world ever making the legit fouls much less likely to be blown. Give him some extra responsibility, see how he fares. Nothing to lose.
Employing that logic leads me to Lescott.

Or Nasri

TeamAmericaVomit.gif

Kippax Street 1880 said:
To be honest out of the 11 that started Kolarov would be my 9th choice as captain.

Yes that's why you should be manager. My eighth choice actually

Richards is an academy graduate and is city through and through.

I do actually really like Kolarov when going forward (apart from when he takes on stupid shots), but he is one of the most disposable players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.