Next Captain

We need a new captain!
I love Vinny as much as the next blue but anyone that beleives he's going to have an injury free season is dreaming.
we rely on him too much and this HAS to stop. When he's out, we don't lose a captain and our defensive rock. A captain is no use when he lay on the physio's bed!

We need a new captain!
I love Vinny as much as the next blue but anyone that beleives he's going to have an injury free season is dreaming.
we rely on him too much and this HAS to stop. When he's out, we don't lose a captain and our defensive rock. A captain is no use when he lay on the physio's bed!

Which was the sentiment of the OP - however he seems to have been ridiculed for even mentioning it.

Kompany moves to club captain and with what's left hart becomes on field captain.
Yaya never a captain and zaba not a regular if they stay

Does this thread stem from a Duncan Castles piece? Really?
I'm sure that bald prick knows less than me about what's going on at City in the next 12 months - and I know fuck all.

Vinnie will be captain as long as he is here. Hart is the logical choice to be vice captain though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.