Next Captain

I haven't seen anything replacing Dunne as captain, therefore irrespective of who else we sign in back four he will be playing sat against rovers.

Considering Dunne is our captain i cant help but think we are being geared up for Barry to take over. Yet another Barry interview on the official site. Surely only a matter of time before its confirmed?

svennis pennis said:
Considering Dunne is our captain i cant help but think we are being geared up for Barry to take over. Yet another Barry interview on the official site. Surely only a matter of time before its confirmed?

A bolton fan at my work mentioned yesterday how Barry keeps popping up in interviews. I hadn't noticed it so much but yea, it seems that he might be ready to take over as captain, which would be a great move

The Fat el Hombre said:
svennis pennis said:

A bolton fan at my work mentioned yesterday how Barry keeps popping up in interviews. I hadn't noticed it so much but yea, it seems that he might be ready to take over as captain, which would be a great move

The reason I notice it, is because he doesn't come across the most confident in interviews and yet he is constantly pushed to the front. Has Dunne even got one video interview on the site? I imagine Dunne will remain captain until a new CB is brought in and then Barry will be handed the armband.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.