Next Captain

mancitygaz said:
manchestermooner said:
The announcer guy at City yesterday said when Barry came up to shoot for the cross bar challenge. "Heres the new City skipper..."

A mistake possibly?

What he said was 'here's the captain' meaning team GB.

I thought the same until Adebayor and Kolo took their turn and were also introduced as the captain

O right that explains it then.

theres only one man for us to get us into the top 4,
tal ben haim
what a leader

danburge82 said:
We could say this man, that man, whoever we think but the dynamics of the squad - which we dont see - might have a different hierarchy than what we think and therefore our choice might be the wrong choice for the team!

I think it should be open until the man worthy of the captaincy comes to the fore and shows good leadership, communication, organisation, motivation, leading by example etc etc! Wouldnt be a bad thing to have no captain named for a few games, just let whoever toss the coin and shake hands with the ref until we know who is to be the leader of the new Manchester City!

Dunne has not been a good captain IMO he doesnt have enough captain qualities!

I do understand what you're saying but someone has to wear the armband and represent the team when speaking to the ref etc. No permanent decision has to be made immediately though

It's gonna be Barry. Will start the majority of games under Hughes and can't think of who else to give the armband to.

I know Dunney has been wearing the armband in the pre season...but has he been appointed captain, and if not who and when will it be announced

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.