Next Captain

No, quite happy with the result but not fooling myself that we played well, Tevez and Bellers got us a win gainst a wonky keeper and mentally unstable defense. Our midfield were still crap and I don't rate De Jong. He'll get in the side this season but maybe not next.[/quote]

glad you dont write the match reports lol

dadnlad said:
No, quite happy with the result but not fooling myself that we played well, Tevez and Bellers got us a win gainst a wonky keeper and mentally unstable defense. Our midfield were still crap and I don't rate De Jong. He'll get in the side this season but maybe not next.

glad you dont write the match reports lol[/quote]

Do you know if there was any training today or have they been given an extra day off?

dadnlad said:
No, quite happy with the result but not fooling myself that we played well, Tevez and Bellers got us a win gainst a wonky keeper and mentally unstable defense. Our midfield were still crap and I don't rate De Jong. He'll get in the side this season but maybe not next.

glad you dont write the match reports lol[/quote]
Too truthful for you eh!
We got a great result and got a bit lucky, long term our midfield aint good enough so fawning over any of these players is pointless as they in all likelyhood have no long term future. Why do you think Mancini was looking at holding midfielders in Jan?
Kompany captain for me, he can play here for ten years plus!

Dont rate De Jong? Your watching the wrong game mate. Did you not see him manhandle Essien and Lampard in the game at Eastlands? Awesome player.

How about:
Campaign For The Manager Who Sees The Players Every Day And Knows How They Interact To Decide On Who Is To Be Made Captain

?

Not as catchy of a name, tho..

I noticed on a few occasions on Sat that Nige was vocally in charge on the pitch! he was organising the shape of the team a lot telling people where to go or where they should be, he was encouraging when players did something good, he bollocked a few when they did something wrong, he was the player who had most communication with the ref etc etc

a proper captains performance by him!

I've also seen Kompany do this sort of thing a lot in games, didn't notice so much on Sat, more Nige! but I'd be happy for either Nigel or Vincent to get the armband! great guys to have in a team!

Dhenry said:
How about:
Campaign For The Manager Who Sees The Players Every Day And Knows How They Interact To Decide On Who Is To Be Made Captain

?

Not as catchy of a name, tho..

Now theres a campaign I could back all the way ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.