Next Captain

LouisianaBluesFan said:
Flying Dutchman or Vinny. Both make me proud to be a City fan every week. But seriously, do you think Mancini's not going to just promote Kolo? I guess the, this thread should be a Vice-Captain one.

and there's nothing wrong with that imo. Kolo would be a great choice to take back the armband.

I think it would be harsh on Kolo being vice captain if he wasn't given the role. De Jong would appear to be next in line, with Kompany surely not far behind.

JamesTenOne said:
I think it would be harsh on Kolo being vice captain if he wasn't given the role. De Jong would appear to be next in line, with Kompany surely not far behind.

agreed, but I'd have VK ahead of NDJ as he'd probably get a more sympathetic ear from the refs.

leewill31 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
that'll be on a 'week-to-week' basis will it? Given that in all likelihood he'll be gone in the summer...............perhaps he should share it with adebyor.

hello mr mancini so who are you getting in place of barry!!!!

or are you just a poster that is presuming that we will be getting rid of one of our better players :(

de jong is a soldier not a leader and my vote would go with kompany!

bonjourno - leewill31. Ima glad you lika my ideara ov gettinga rid ov barry. You see i listen to any1ablue and he talka de sense................

Balti said:
NDJ could do it no question but we give the press another stick to beat us with.

Tevez should be stripped of the captaincy immediately. Can't have a half-hearted mard arse that has handed in a transfer request as our leader.

VK or GB for me.

Here here, I wonder if it will change NDJ and his temprament at all if he was to be made captain?

Captain Nige has a good ring to it!!

Got to be either him or Vinnie though, as everyone else has said, they both act brilliantly on and off the pitch, even when Nige was getting stick for the Ben Arfa tackle, you didn't see him come out and mouth off about it, or get lairy on the pitch. he just bided his time, rided the storm, and then showed everyone why he is probably first on the teamsheet everyweek!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.