Next James Bond?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Blue Streak said:
Bigga said:
Oo, aren't you full of originality??!

The fact that you're arguing that a character whose race is NOT central to his adventures speaks volumes about the idiocy that you're championing. The same goes for 'Doctor Who'( of whom, by the way, is supposed to regenerate into ANY Humanoid form (including *gasp* a woman!! *Shock! Horror!!*) as he's 'half Human') and 'B.A. Baracus'.

Are you not a wee bit embarrassed??

I feel it for it you...

Not in the slightest.

Bond is white, no hidden agenda from me just that's the way it's always been and should be. You've obviously started this thread in some strange way to try and encourage comments so you can then 'cry' the racist card. If not directly within the thread then certainly through interpretation.

I'm not the only one who has noticed it would seem either?

It's a Bigga thread, so par for the course.

Yes, many Bigga threads have double meanings behind them.

I like to shake the tree every now and then.

See what falls out...

Bigga said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Blue Streak said:
Not in the slightest.

Bond is white, no hidden agenda from me just that's the way it's always been and should be. You've obviously started this thread in some strange way to try and encourage comments so you can then 'cry' the racist card. If not directly within the thread then certainly through interpretation.

I'm not the only one who has noticed it would seem either?

See what falls out...

I think it's pretty clear to most of us just who fell out of the tree a long time ago.
And I think they suffered irepparable brain damage and a permanent chip on their shoulder as a result.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Bigga said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

See what falls out...

I think it's pretty clear to most of us just who fell out of the tree a long time ago.
And I think they suffered irepparable brain damage and a permanent chip on their shoulder as a result.

He is a very level person mate, he has a chip on both shoulders. :-)

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Bigga said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

See what falls out...

Hmm, interesting as it's not me that feels 'things should be left alone'!! I'm sure your grandparents or great grandparents etc., were of the same mind, once upon a time.

How did 'M' put it once..?

Oh yes...

You're "a...dinosaur" ready for extinction and a cull much needed.

Bond is white,always has been always should be,just like Indiana Jones should always be white,BA barracus should always be black and Charlie Chan should always be a fictional chinese detective,they are fictional characters but they are fictional characters of a defined background and colour.

As everyone has said already, Bond is white simple as that, no racism no nothing involved, would they cast a white guy to play Nelson Mandela or Martin Luther King or Shaft even!

Bojinov The Bull said:
As everyone has said already, Bond is white simple as that, no racism no nothing involved, would they cast a white guy to play Nelson Mandela or Martin Luther King or Shaft even!

No racism in a FICTIONAL character that you want to involve King/ Mandela alongside...????

I'll let your brain kick into gear at some point...

Bond is white, always has been and always will be. Will seem like a really stupid gimmick if this happened. Who is arsed anyway?

Scottyboi said:
Bond is white, always has been and always will be. Will seem like a really stupid gimmick if this happened. Who is arsed anyway?

As far as i'm concerned there is only one James Bond and the rest are all pretenders.

sean-connery-james-bond.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.