Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be looking at Enrique. He came in after pep at barca and won the treble and they continued playing the same brand of football and it provided continuity to the players. I think that will be important- the whole team currently is molded and shaped to peps way of playing.

Interesting move highlighted in the Melbourne thread. Their manager has been moved to our CFG team in France.

Could likely be something or nothing but, 'we' must want to have a look at him in European football.

I noticed this thread had refreshed and shit myself thinking someone had dared to put Southgate straight after that England win

This is the problem, nothing out there, arteta has his arsenal project now which he won't leave, same for Howe,
Let's look at some more
Nagelsman ( would be leave Munich?)
Luis Enrique ( couldnt see him returning to club football for personal reasons)
Pochettino? ( maybe, but is he that good?
Xavi ( still not convinced but a barca boy and wouldn't leave unless sacked and would we hire a sacked manager?)

Other big names but we won't have any interest in for different reasons

Simeone ( a d*** head terrible football, and language barrier

Zidane ( wants international Job allegedly, languague barrier also

For sure its gonna be a tough task to replace our pep
If Hansi Flick steps down after the WC he would be my first choice...

Pep isn't going anywhere soon. Hansi Flick will have a couple of jobs before he will even be in the running for the City job. Pep gets City now the city fever took a little while to get in his system but it got there . This is his team, his club he is the boss. Khaldoon , Tixi and Mansour are very happy with that . Getting a bit fed up with this thread to be honest, we have the very best in the business at the top of his game, we should enjoy it not keep trying to guess who the next incumbent should be cos the next one won't be Pep.

Pep isn't going anywhere soon. Hansi Flick will have a couple of jobs before he will even be in the running for the City job. Pep gets City now the city fever took a little while to get in his system but it got there . This is his team, his club he is the boss. Khaldoon , Tixi and Mansour are very happy with that . Getting a bit fed up with this thread to be honest, we have the very best in the business at the top of his game, we should enjoy it not keep trying to guess who the next incumbent should be cos the next one won't be Pep.
And you know this how? Close mates with pep? How do you know he's not going to leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.