Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
One way or another, the next manager will prominently play possession football. It's how CFG is, they want Pep-style football to be recognized as our brand, or rather "the City way" - with the main goal being like peak Barcelona. When you see dominant, beautiful possession football, you go "that's Manchester City's football".

So our next manager will probably be more Luis Enrique, than Thomas Tuchel.

I would appoint VK, even if Pep quit this summer, I would just do it.
A couple of reasons, he is blue to the bone and he has continuity with the players, also tack on respect for him from the players and he is playing the sort of football we want.

Yes there are potential downsides but life is for risking sometimes.

As for those two clowns you suggested.

Poch is a perennial loser and a mini me Jose when things go wrong, never ever his fault.

Tuchel is just an utter **** and I don't want him at this club and his football style is awful as well.

I don't know who else is on the radar but I don't want us to go down the route of dragging in some old hand who has done the rounds at all the 'big' clubs Ancelotti for example, he has no loyalty to any club now.

Pep was Barca and will always be but now he has a lot of City flowing through him and you can't buy that.
I agree with you. What he has done at Burnley is immense.
Having supported city for 40 + years he is the one man that really personifies bleeding blue blood for me. I'd go to battle for him so I'm sure tge team would do likewise.

Kompany all day long for me, he’s an adopted Manc, married Carla from irlam, whose family are blues. Plus he gets it!
Speaks at least 5 languages and did a business degree while playing at city. He’s as bright as anybody. To take over a Burnley side not renowned for its football and changing their style and philosophy overnight proves he’s capable.
The support network at city would make him thrive. Of any potential young managers out there he’s probably the best, watching some of his team talks at Anderlecht they were immense, he’s got it! CTID.

I’d quite like to see Vinny pop up at a German champions league club for a year or two before coming to us. But hope to see him here one day.
If and it’s a big if vinnie was to cone to city it would have to be as peps number 2 for a couple of seasons to see what he is about .

I couldn’t see Kompany taking an assistant job anywhere. Even City.

I’d prefer for him to prove himself at the top level first. Either with Burnley or an Everton size club. If he’s good enough then great but it’s a huge gamble.

He's called Boris, although I must point out this is a reference to The Who and not a fat scruffy chancer that frequently appears in the news.
Are you referring to Bunter Blukipper? Balding Lying bankrupt inadequate recently put his dad sex pest and DV perpetrator forward for a knighthood?

nintchdbpict000001693464-e1503829916787.jpg

We need a manager who symbolises a new UK. A man who reflects who we are as a nation. This is that man.

No more namby pamby foreigners. A team made up of 11 men who grew up in the homes built by the club around the ground.

The media would finally love us again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.