Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know why people were even arsed.

Personally I’d have been buzzing if Bobby Manc personally went to the dugout, grabbed Hughes by the ill fitting polyester lapels and said “fuck off, this seat’s mine now you useless rag ****”
PA-11914653.jpg

Because recency bias was the only reason they were advocating him in the first place

So the recency bias of him losing his last two games has made him a poor manager?

Can somebody make it make sense.

Were you the weirdo that was rowing about it last time?

I think you were, my reply then still stands.

So the recency bias of him losing his last two games has made him a poor manager?

Can somebody make it make sense.

Were you the weirdo that was rowing about it last time?

I think you were, my reply then still stands.
I didn’t say he’s a poor manager. Is he of the calibre required to replace Pep though ? Certainly not imo.

However having had the rub of the green allied to a new manager bounce, enabling him to rack up a string of victories, the kneejerk reaction mob were extolling his virtues due to ……. recency bias.

Those of us who didn’t think he was good enough for City before he joined Spurs based that opinion on his whole body of work and so a couple of defeats in his last two matches are as irrelevant to our stance as were a handful of wins prior to that.

If he guides Spurs to a top 4 finish maybe that will change perceptions a little but that’s a big if.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.