Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont want you to take my word, it has been well documented he was not there. You claimed he was to belittle our management which for a City supporter is unbelievable after what they have done for our club. As someone with over 60k posts and a major contributor to Bluemoon you really have to withdraw your statement not use diversion tactics to claim you have when you certainly haven't.
I don’t believe we have changed managers well. I listed the reasons before. Leaving Hughes hanging like they did was poor.

i accept that Mancini wasn’t in the stadium on that particular day. It doesn’t stop me thinking that the process of changing managers could have been much better than it was.

There are no diversion tactics. I genuinely believe that our board could change managers in a more holistic way.

I’d ask you to retract the 60k comment remark as being untrue, but I don’t really mind.

I don’t believe we have changed managers well. I listed the reasons before. Leaving Hughes hanging like they did was poor.

i accept that Mancini wasn’t in the stadium on that particular day. It doesn’t stop me thinking that the process of changing managers could have been much better than it was.

There are no diversion tactics. I genuinely believe that our board could change managers in a more holistic way.

I’d ask you to retract the 60k comment remark as being untrue, but I don’t really mind.
I most certainly will retract you have over 60k posts when its only 40k+, a mistake made by rushing and posting on Bluemoon when I should be getting ready for tonights game.
I will follow your posts with a keen eye for any further transgressions;-)

I most certainly will retract you have over 60k posts when its only 40k+, a mistake made by rushing and posting on Bluemoon when I should be getting ready for tonights game.
I will follow your posts with a keen eye for any further transgressions;-)
I love our owners. They’re superb. I’m not starting a crusade to get them out!

They aren’t totally perfect though!

I’m sorry if I’ve irritated you. It wasn’t intentional.

I love our owners. They’re superb. I’m not starting a crusade to get them out!

They aren’t totally perfect though!

I’m sorry if I’ve irritated you. It wasn’t intentional.
You didn't irritate me at all, we are all on the same side, we all have different views, that's all it is. Must go now otherwise I'll be late arriving at the stadium.

It sounds like the last thing on Pep's mind is leaving City any time soon.

He's happy, feels appreciated & supported, & says he couldn't wish for more than he's currently got at City.

Let's just count our blessings that Manchester City have probably the best football manager/coach in the history of football, who loves the club as much as we love him.

3 years is an age in football, there will be new faces that we haven't even thought about by then. Whoever will need to carry on the DNA that has been in place for quite a few years now, playing entertaining football to try and win every match and ultimately trophies.
How many 5 years @blue61? That’s how long ago you posted this, anyone out there now we hadn’t thought of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.