Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it's since been established Mancini wasn't in the stadium.

I don’t know why people were even arsed.

Personally I’d have been buzzing if Bobby Manc personally went to the dugout, grabbed Hughes by the ill fitting polyester lapels and said “fuck off, this seat’s mine now you useless rag ****”

I hope we develop a sort of Boot room situation like the dippers used to have, it seemed to work for a long time. The footballing philosophy continued and enhanced, as opposed to the rags post Busby and post Fergie. The idea of the candidate coming from the City Group setup is an interesting one.

I hope we develop a sort of Boot room situation like the dippers used to have, it seemed to work for a long time. The footballing philosophy continued and enhanced, as opposed to the rags post Busby and post Fergie. The idea of the candidate coming from the City Group setup is an interesting one.
The issue is City staff are a premium, with clubs falling over themselves to hire them.

The Dipper's staff were there from the cradle to the grave. Things were very different back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.