Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never heard Kompany’s views on tactics once, how on Earth he’d be in anyone’s top fifty would be bizarre, he might not even want to be a coach

Read Stonesy’s account Of Vinnie. Apparently has worked with him looking at videos and tactics and how he can improve. He didn’t have to do this but chose to. Manager in the making for me.

Last edited:
It’s a question worth asking. We’ve reached the pinnacle in terms of managers. After this is quite daunting. We aren’t in the position of the giants where ex player comes from within. The next managerial appointment is a complete mystery, and I’d say largely based on European success because if this current crop don’t do it under Pep, will another highly regarded manager fancy it?

E
It’s a question worth asking. We’ve reached the pinnacle in terms of managers. After this is quite daunting. We aren’t in the position of the giants where ex player comes from within. The next managerial appointment is a complete mystery, and I’d say largely based on European success because if this current crop don’t do it under Pep, will another highly regarded manager fancy it?

European success isn't the be all and end all don't be sucked in by the media hype the premier league is the more important...

Just ask Pep..

It will be a huge mistake to think: 'OK now we have the Premier League, we are now going to go for the Champions League instead'. Big mistake.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.sk...mier-league-than-champions-league-next-season

Boooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.