Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure he would. Dont know where this myth of a c/l obsession comes from Well I do , the medie, but not sure why so many of our fans follow it.
From our owner, if you don't think he/they want the Champions League you must be crazy.

From our owner, if you don't think he/they want the Champions League you must be crazy.
Of course they want it we all want it it just isn't the be all and end all the media and some of our fans seem to believe.. They understand though as doea Pep the league come first because that's about consistency. They understand the C/l is a knockout at the end of the day. The crazy ones are those that think the club or the manager will make any decision based on the difference between a C/L semi final/final / win. They haven't and they won't, as anyone that listens to what they say over what the media say would know.

Of course they want it we all want it it just isn't the be all and end all the media and some of our fans seem to believe.. They understand though as doea Pep the league come first because that's about consistency. They understand the C/l is a knockout at the end of the day. The crazy ones are those that think the club or the manager will make any decision based on the difference between a C/L semi final/final / win. They haven't and they won't, as anyone that listens to what they say over what the media say would know.
It is the be all, that's just the way top football is.

The Champions league is hugely overrated but if you win it, it's elevates your club, istory and profile and at the end of the day financial value.

The longer the hunt goes on the more the pressure, and I don't think that's a bad thing.

It is the be all, that's just the way top football is.

The Champions league is hugely overrated but if you win it, it's elevates your club, istory and profile and at the end of the day financial value.

The longer the hunt goes on the more the pressure, and I don't think that's a bad thing.
Disagree. Winning it is less important than being in and around the latter stages most years.

Are Chelsea any bigger now than before they fluked it against Bayern - I don’t think so.

Has Juve’s standing diminished because they haven’t won it for a quarter of a century - again, no.

Inter won it for the first time in over 40 yrs in 2010 and then had a barren decade.

It’s overhyped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.