Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep your eye on Graham Potter. His Brighton team have given us some genuinely tough games. I think he's done a heck of a job there and probably more than anyone in the Premiership, made a decent job of playing a similar style to Pep.
Doesn't have the gravitas required unfortunately. I agree he would be up to the job tactically, but you also need to be able to attract top players.

Hi All, been a lurker on this forum for some years and thought I'd pluck up the courage and join in the discussion!

Just wondering what people's thoughts would be on Viera after Pep? I know he is a relative newbie but the way he set up against us a few weeks back shows he knows what he is doing.
Here's hoping he has an insane couple of years at Palace and puts himself right in the running. I really hope Pep stays for years to come though.

Keep your eye on Graham Potter. His Brighton team have given us some genuinely tough games. I think he's done a heck of a job there and probably more than anyone in the Premiership, made a decent job of playing a similar style to Pep.
Agree with this. He is underrated, possibly because he looks like someone who would work in accounts.

I think Vieira is one to keep an eye on.

Hi All, been a lurker on this forum for some years and thought I'd pluck up the courage and join in the discussion!

Just wondering what people's thoughts would be on Viera after Pep? I know he is a relative newbie but the way he set up against us a few weeks back shows he knows what he is doing.
Nowhere near ready nor the calibre.

Hag gets my vote based on knowing who he is since Saturday.

Here's hoping he has an insane couple of years at Palace and puts himself right in the running. I really hope Pep stays for years to come though.
Oh absolutely! If we can have 20 years of Pep I will be delighted seems unlikely though! I want Viera to do well in any event given his loose links to the club and CFG. Annoying they beat us though!

Oh absolutely! If we can have 20 years of Pep I will be delighted seems unlikely though! I want Viera to do well in any event given his loose links to the club and CFG. Annoying they beat us though!

Has to he someone who has coached Pep's style I imagine, with experience with players good enough to achieve it. So ten Hag or Enrique for me.

It’s not beyond the realms of possibility that Pep will stay a few more years after his current contract expires .. Fuck I hope so.. Hard to imagine him at any other club now.. He’s a Blue through n through …!

Last edited:

Very early days at Palace, but he's obviously doing a decent job. I think anyone who comes in will need some European experience, though.

For me, given that he learned the job under Pep at Bayern, and what he's done at Ajax alongside his record of youth development, it's really hard to see past Erik ten Hag.

Rag ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.