Next season expectations

I think every game next season should be Newcastle at home, then we'd win everything. Sack Mancini. Dig up Bob Paisley (I liked him) and prop him up in the dugout. Buy Messi, using Hogwarts spells and advanced cloning create a team of Messis in every position. Joe can stay in goal.

definitely challenge better for the title and show up that shower at the swamp for what they are - a good team that lack the quality in midfield that us and Chelsea have. We have let them off the hook this season, it must not happen next season.

By the way, I think I must be missing something. When I checked the bbc and the mcfc sites it shows a table stating that we have played 30 games, so by my calculations that means we have 8 games left. But both sites show our remaining premier games as: Utd(a), Wigan(h). Spurs (a), West Ham(h), Swansea(a), Reading (a) and Norwich(h) - 7 games? Is there another fixture to be arranged?

Continued success<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:05 pm --<br /><br />West Brom home fixture still has to be arranged

a lot of people are saying semis in fa cup, but imagine getting knocked out in the semi how gutting would that be especially considering it would most likely be utd or someone much worst ?:)

ANY1aBLUE said:
Post subject: Next season expectations

Now limited by; the failings of last summer's window, a manager who will not change and many players who are simply not good enough and/or past their sell-by-date.
There's just too much work to do and too big an overhaul necessary over the summer to try to make up for lost time.
If, as I imagine will happen, we keep Mancini and only buy three new players - who wont be the world class one's we are hoping for - then I predict EXACTLY THE SAME AS THIS SEASON, EXCEPT ONE PLACE LOWER!
3rd Premier League

Because we lost so much time, the best players will not come to us as they will view us having a lack of ambition. Where once we could have bribed them by paying astronomical wages - this is no longer an option.
Sadly we still have the same 2nd rate players languishing on those laughable wages that we're now saddled with.

In order to improve? Sack Mancini, Platt and Kidd for starters. Sell: Barry,Lescott,Garcia,Kolarov,Sinclair,Nasri,Dzeko,Rodwell,one of aguero/tevez,Kolo Toure,.
Then as a priority BUY A WORLD CLASS CENTRE BACK. Also, a proper all round centre forward and a midfield 'general'. In other words - rebuild the spine of the team..............................

There is no other word other than insane to describe people like you. LUNACY.

Joe hart's itchy scalp said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

Now limited by; the failings of last summer's window, a manager who will not change and many players who are simply not good enough and/or past their sell-by-date.
There's just too much work to do and too big an overhaul necessary over the summer to try to make up for lost time.
If, as I imagine will happen, we keep Mancini and only buy three new players - who wont be the world class one's we are hoping for - then I predict EXACTLY THE SAME AS THIS SEASON, EXCEPT ONE PLACE LOWER!
3rd Premier League

Because we lost so much time, the best players will not come to us as they will view us having a lack of ambition. Where once we could have bribed them by paying astronomical wages - this is no longer an option.
Sadly we still have the same 2nd rate players languishing on those laughable wages that we're now saddled with.

In order to improve? Sack Mancini, Platt and Kidd for starters. Sell: Barry,Lescott,Garcia,Kolarov,Sinclair,Nasri,Dzeko,Rodwell,one of aguero/tevez,Kolo Toure,.
Then as a priority BUY A WORLD CLASS CENTRE BACK. Also, a proper all round centre forward and a midfield 'general'. In other words - rebuild the spine of the team..............................

Idiot works.

Joe hart's itchy scalp said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

3rd Premier League

He's not insane. I think he's perfectly sane. He knows exactly what he's doing, in fact.

He's not alone, but he's certainly one of the most prolific of his kind on here.

De omnibus dubitandum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.