Next season expectations

Winning the Premier League is the number 1 priority
Win the League Cup or FA Cup
Not interested in Europe but get out of the group stages just for FFP reasons

Challening for the title (not being 15points behind) getting out of the group stage of CL and winning the Fa Cup/ Leage Cup or atleast being very close to.

I would like to think this is fair considering the squad we got and I assume it will be better next season.

To add more depth,balance and fluidity to the squad and to do ourselves justice in all competition.We are every teams cup final now,our players need to match that effort.

We are capable of at least one piece of silverware.

What are they now?

I have no idea what to expect, I can't see us winning the league. Once again we will be building for the future.

blueste41 said:
What are they now?

I have no idea what to expect, I can't see us winning the league. Once again we will be building for the future.
Depends who comes in. If the right appointment and players are made/brought in, we have as good a chance as ever of winning the league again. Uncertainty at United, changes at Chelsea and if Arsenal spend they will have to gel. We have a core of outstanding players, so if we get rid of the dead wood and bring in 3 or 4 top quality players to accompany those already here, there's no reason why we can't do well.

As I say though, it's dependent on who comes in. The typical city way would be to dilly dally around, bring in Rafa in late June and watch next season end before it begins. I hope we've moved on from those days though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.