Next season expectations

I expect this board to go into meltdown if we are not 4-0 up at Arsenal away after 10 mins of opening day.

At least that's the impression from some on here who are just waiting now for everyone connected with the club to fail.

As many have stated depends on signings...which doesndepends on who the new manager is.

I for one would just be happy to see that we are competing strongly on most fronts but more importantly showing a less predictable style of play that can take us forward without just spending unsustainable bucketloads on new superstars every season.

As many have stated depends on signings...which doesndepends on who the new manager is.

I for one would just be happy to see that we are competing strongly on most fronts but more importantly showing a less predictable style of play that can take us forward without just spending unsustainable bucketloads on new superstars every season.<br /><br />-- Tue May 14, 2013 6:47 pm --<br /><br />As many have stated depends on signings...which doesndepends on who the new manager is.

I for one would just be happy to see that we are competing strongly on most fronts but more importantly showing a less predictable style of play that can take us forward without just spending unsustainable bucketloads on new superstars every season.

I would like to see us focus on winning the league again. Not saying don't give it a go with the rest (primarily the CL) but always have the proper focus on the PL title.

Well if we sign some of the players we've been linked with like Cavani and Fernandinho then we should really be re-claiming the title, quarters/semis of the CL and a good run in one of the domestic cups.

As far as I'm concerned if we see an improvement of some of the dire performances this season and play consistently good football then winning silverware isnt the be all and end all. What if Mourinho turns Chelsea into a juggernaut and steamrolls the league ? Two good cups runs, progression in the Champions League and a sustained title attempt would be good enough for me !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.