Next Season (if we could all have our own way!)

In:

Falcao: 40mil.
Hazard: 25mil
Martinez: 20mil.
Vertonghen: 7mil.

Convince Tevez to stay, use Mario as 4th choice striker and make him realise he has to work for it and mature.

Out:

Dzeko: 18mil.
Adebayor: 15mil.
Kolarov: 16mil.
Johnson: 15mil

Loan out Guidetti and Savic for a season. Get rid of the dead wood to reduce wages.

Considering we're supposedly set to get another £30 million from increased revenue/fanbase if we win the premiership, as well as champs league money, a loss of £28million is reasonable. I think that this squad would at least win us the double.

Any player that has helped us get this far this season should stay. That goes for Johnson, Kolarov, Milner, and most definitely Balotelli and Dzeko.

Tevez City said:
In :

Hazard & Javi Martinez
This. As long as we keep everybody else.
if we sell kolarov bring in Bale as he could be deployed as a LB or a winger.

players in:
lavezzi
hazard
vertonghen
martinez

players out:
johnson
NDJ
Kolo T
Tevez(has been good against norwich and WBA,other games hes just gone missing,will prob have to be sub mostly but i'd prefer dzeko and balo as they are younger)

Out:
-Dzeko
-Tevez
-Adebayor
-Santa Cruz
-Michael Johnson
-Bridge
-De Jong(If doesn't extend contract)
-Adam Johnson (Due to incoming buys)

In:
-Hazard
-Martinez (Can play DM and CB, so no need of buying an expensive cb to disrupt the lescott Kompany pair)
-Falcao or Cavani( I still haven't decided who is better. It's so tough)
-Gudietti(Back from loan, with him, Aguero, balotelli and either falcao or cavani we would have 4 strikers to attack 4 competitions)
-Boyata (Back from loan)
-Weiss ( this one is tricky, he really looks decent and is home grown, but will he accept to play 3rd tier ?)

Tricky situation with Tevez.

Tevez can as we have seen single handedly win us a game. He also works very well, in fact he is the best option upfront with Aguero.

He also tracks back :P

The deadwood needs to be moved on as a priority, though this may be quite difficult with the wages these guys are earning.

Adebayor, Santa Cruz and Bridge need to be the first out, and respectable offers should be seriously considered.

Then Unfortunately MJ needs to be moved on as it's just not going to happen now, its been too long for a player to retain the ability he had and force his way back into the squad let alone team.

Trim down the rest with youngsters who wont make the grade and who have already tasted first team action elswhere. Cunningham, McGivern, Weiss, Boyata, Nimely etc.

Who else leaves depends a lot of what players come in, Adam Johnson and Edin Dzeko can easily stay here next season but if we bring in Hazard and another forward player they may move on.

A centre back is an important addition for us, the struggle we had when Kompany, Lescott and Zabaleta we're injured cannot happen again but where can we find a player of good enough quality who can expect a place on the bench for large parts of the season? Maybe an experienced aging player on the continent can do the job.

My 25 man squad -
Gk - Hart, Pant and Taylor (3)

LB - Clichy and Kolarov ( if he wants first team football then sell as clichy should play most PL + CL games. (2)

RB - Richards, Zaba (2)

CB - komp, lescott, Martinez (3)

CM - Barry, De Jong, Yaya, Milner, Modric, Pizzaro (6)

AM + wingers - Weiss, Hazzard, Nasri, Silva, Johnson (5)

Strikers - Tevez, Aguero, Balo, Van Persie/Ibrahimovic/Falcoa/Higuin( anyone of them ) (4)

Thats 25, only 3 CB due to players like rekik and boyata ( I think ) not having to be included.

Sell - Nielson, Kolo, Savic (loan), Bridge, cunningham, MJ, Hargreaves, Ade, Santa and dzeko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.