Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footy Headlines claim this is the new training kit for next year. Since we've already seen the yellow ones in the Nike store thought I'd give some (false) hope that they've got the home and away kit leaks wrong.
manchester-city-16-17-training-shirt-2.jpg

People will buy the new kit even if it's dreadful just because it's the first with the new badge, grim up north is probably right. I take my pick at one of home or away each season and I know il do the same this year, even if I hate it at first. They are always growers.

It still looks shite, hopefully one of the away/3rd kit are decent as I was planning on breaking with tradition and getting a Gundogan shirt.

If you look at the 3 pairs of trainers Nike's CEO, Head of Design and one of their head designers created for 'Air Max Day' this year, you can see that their other designers have very little to look towards for inspiration. For a company that has created many iconic shoes, kits, trainers, boots, Air Jordan etc. over the years, they're really in a slump. At the moment they seem fixated with adding elasticated socks to all their boots and trainers ffs.

If you look at the 3 pairs of trainers Nike's CEO, Head of Design and one of their head designers created for 'Air Max Day' this year, you can see that their other designers have very little to look towards for inspiration. For a company that has created many iconic shoes, kits, trainers, boots, Air Jordan etc. over the years, they're really in a slump. At the moment they seem fixated with adding elasticated socks to all their boots and trainers ffs.
It's been a long time since Nike were about beautiful kits and eye catching design. Certainly in my lifetime (early 20s) they've always been about cut-throat profit margins and efficiency.

Makes me miss the Umbro days in which the financials weren't the only factor in the equation.

Away kit (if that's it, but sounds like it is) looks naff.

This will just go down as one of those years, like the soundwave kit by umbro, where it's all gone wrong. Will have to wait until the season after to purchase a new one. They usually don't bungle it two seasons in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.