Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately it seems that some folk with power in the club, who probably have a say in these things, have no awareness of the clubs heritage/identity. You cannot move the club forward without paying respect to the past and also engaging with the fans. Needs a complete rethink.

Can I ask -- are you not buying it because (a) it doesn't look like a traditional City shirt, or (b) because you think it's ugly?

And if the navy shoulders were simply sky blue same as the rest of the shirt and that were the only change, would you like it better?

Both. But especially b.
And yes it would look Very nice if the sleeves were sky blue too.

I've never bought a Nike kit, have worn the last umbro kit to every home game, looks like that ain't gonna change next season.

if it wasn't for pep I'd suggest everyone who goes to the first home game should stick to last seasons kit or one they have they like. If there's no new kit in the stands it would be very noticeable and stick two fingers up to Nike. The only problem is the club will probably take it to mean we don't like the badge.

Wonder what shoehorned 'historical influence' they'll drag up for this one.

I'm going with 'Harking back to the turn of the millennium, this design is evocative of the avant garde stylings of City's former home Maine Road. Each shade of blue is especially selected to match the various blue hues of the former stadium's seating'

Wonder what shoehorned 'historical influence' they'll drag up for this one.

I'm going with 'Harking back to the turn of the millennium, this design is evocative of the avant garde stylings of City's former home Maine Road. Each shade of blue is especially selected to match the various blue hues of the former stadium's seating'

I reminder those dark blue seats in the main stand - which I was told Swales got cheap from Everton - looked shite - a bit like this kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.