Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

Cups for cock ups with the crappy servers on that ticket site

I see the direct debit scheme is replacing Zebra finance.
The only point to note is that if you use the direct debit scheme your seasoncard automatically renews at the end of the season.

I'll be renewing on Gold at £580 but if the prices go up again by the same % next year, this will be my last year.

Carver said:
The cookie monster said:
The metrolink seasoncard for £70 looks a good deal..

Hmmm 19 games plus cup so 3x cl group games guaranteed, say 2 FA cup and 2 league cup = 26 games

£2.69 per game, £3.68 if you just go to the league games or miss 7 of the games described above.

If you travel from the end of the line at Bury, Altrincham or Rochdale then it's a good deal. St Wenburgh's Rd & Eccles you'll save 38p if you go to all the league games and more if you go to all games. Droylesden or Ashton (from Christmas) don't bother, unless they do a half season pass.
If you get other transport into town and the tram from Piccadilly don't bother.
Tbh your right regarding the metro from ashton as its not up and running till xmas..

Taylor said:
I see the direct debit scheme is replacing Zebra finance.
The only point to note is that if you use the direct debit scheme your seasoncard automatically renews at the end of the season.

think it just means instead of you phoning up to renew it will be done automatically next season. like car insurance, mobile etc if you wish to not renew then just cancel the direct debit like you would for anything you don't wish to have anymore

Metrolink is a great deal for me.
I pay £4.30 or £4.70 (I think) depending whether I'm going direct to ground or not.

So around £25-35 saving before fomestic cups come into play.

I have enjoyed everyones contribution to Bluemoon since becoming addicted a couple of years ago. Never posted until now. I have rarely been moved to post - I guess I've seen it all since starting to go to Maine Road in 1973 and having had a season ticket with the family since 1978 so all the highs and lows wash over me as the misery and occasional joy have allowed.

However the cost of season tickets has moved me to post.

I take my Mum (76, still going strong, took over my Dads ticket when he died suddenly 10 years ago. She had only ever been to 2 games before his death but saw it as a way to keep close to my boys and has been loyal ever since) and my three teenage lads. Harry, the eldest (18) is severely autistic (no speech, strange lad who will be with his Mum and Dad until we shuffle off, but we love him !!) and the other two are 15 and 16.

A few years ago the club enquired about Harry and have since generously allowed me, as Harry's carer, to have a concessionary season ticket. As a result, with todays details issued, our five season cards cost £1,190 (gold, top tier Colin Bell) which works out at £12.53 per game each.

In 1974 my brother was in hospital in Leeds having had open heart surgery. My Dad wrote to City and asked of they could send a signed team photo. They contacted Dad and a few weeks later, after being stuffed at Elland Road, the whole team visited my brothers bedside at Killingbeck Hospital. Frannie Lee couldn't make it but sent a hand written letter of apology which we still have. When my brother didn't make it through a further heart operation in 1979 a representative of the club attended his funeral.

I am remarkably fortunate in my support of City and they will always enjoy my heartfelt thanks and loyalty. Thanks MCFC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.