Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

bluebanana83 said:
£665 for Level 1 East Stand. I'm sure it was £595 last season. Can't remember as I can't access the site to see what I paid. Hell of a jump, and reluctant to pay £715 for Platinum.

However, I may miss a game or two due to work etc, so my only option is to pay £50 extra so I have the privilege to sell the tickets and recoup some cash. I had WBA for sale did not sell, luckily shifted my work so i got to it. Currently got Norwich on sale nothing doing. So out of three games listed only Newcastle home sold (stag do in Berlin).

Just don't get why all memberships are entitled to sell games you can't get to. Over £700 is my cut off point I think.

So £715 is £38 a game or £665 is £35. Gets to the point where I think stuff it pay £715, forego the derby and screw some tourist over by listing it for £200 or something obscene.

I'm in the same position mate, pretty sure it was £595 last year plus £50 for platinum in East Level 1. So for the same this year it's a >10% hike.

dancinonfergiescoffin. said:
tried to renew online.....site crashed !!!!

nice to have the option to pay qtly............bit easier.

still pissed off with city for not giving fans the option to wave bobby goodbye...no matter what behind-scenes fiasco went on........wonder which player gonna be first to break the silence..............also be nice for city to let the fans know what were paying 600 quid for next ssn............what players, manager etc........before parting with cash !!
anyway......ctid.......forza chinley, do we get our banner space back ?
your paying it to watch city the team you support , the other stuff is irrelevant

Shocking about the renewal period. That's really really crap. However, the direct debit option is fantastic. I think it was mid-june last year for renewals, but you either had to pay all up front or get finance, here you can just pay a quarter of that 1.5 weeks earlier. They made it easier and harder all at once. Only City.

Mine has dropped £20 I think. I'm sure Gold for 308 was £600 last year but might be wrong

Mine was £650 last year 109 platinum.

Now £690 so +£40 is around 8% before 3rd june.

Because I'm fed up of the stand up sit down polava I'm going to look to relocate to the SS. Think more than normal will be doing this for next season too.

mayo31 said:
21% increase for kids in the family stand.

Was £95 last season, now £115 IIRC

7.6% for adults increase
FFS that works out at £6.05 per game and people still moan.

Mine has jumped by £60. £630 last year £690 this year. I might just go gold an pay £640.

East stand level 3 in the centre btw.

CH Blue said:
I have enjoyed everyones contribution to Bluemoon since becoming addicted a couple of years ago. Never posted until now. I have rarely been moved to post - I guess I've seen it all since starting to go to Maine Road in 1973 and having had a season ticket with the family since 1978 so all the highs and lows wash over me as the misery and occasional joy have allowed.

However the cost of season tickets has moved me to post.

I take my Mum (76, still going strong, took over my Dads ticket when he died suddenly 10 years ago. She had only ever been to 2 games before his death but saw it as a way to keep close to my boys and has been loyal ever since) and my three teenage lads. Harry, the eldest (18) is severely autistic (no speech, strange lad who will be with his Mum and Dad until we shuffle off, but we love him !!) and the other two are 15 and 16.

A few years ago the club enquired about Harry and have since generously allowed me, as Harry's carer, to have a concessionary season ticket. As a result, with todays details issued, our five season cards cost £1,190 (gold, top tier Colin Bell) which works out at £12.53 per game each.

In 1974 my brother was in hospital in Leeds having had open heart surgery. My Dad wrote to City and asked of they could send a signed team photo. They contacted Dad and a few weeks later, after being stuffed at Elland Road, the whole team visited my brothers bedside at Killingbeck Hospital. Frannie Lee couldn't make it but sent a hand written letter of apology which we still have. When my brother didn't make it through a further heart operation in 1979 a representative of the club attended his funeral.

I am remarkably fortunate in my support of City and they will always enjoy my heartfelt thanks and loyalty. Thanks MCFC
Post of the year
good luck to you and your family love our club.

I've saved
£350 towards my ticket this year...Im in SL2 with an increase of £50 to £600 for platinum-so only have to find £250 notes to retain Platinum however I am really undecided if I should go Platinum or Gold.
I have 7330 Pts and go to about 3 aways all season max.One of those being Stoke,the other was Wigan and sometimes Villa.
I am thinking it just isn't worth going Platinum anymore for the number of aways I go to but I am loather to fall behind with the loyalty points.

If there's anyone who isn't a season ticket holder but wants one then drop me a PM, as I amnt able to afford one this year but intend to keep it on, so would be happy to lend to it someone for the season. I'm in the 18-21 age bracket and am currently i the south stand 116 but intend to relocate to 107. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.