Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

peoffrey said:
without a dream said:
peoffrey said:
What do you feel you need Platinum for if you only go to a handful of away matches? You've previously said you've got your limit so I'd anticipate City reaching that sooner rather than later.

£550 here after I think I paid £505 last season. I'm crap at percentages so someone else will have to tell me what the increase is. Just shy of £29 a match too.

About 9%, whether the tickets remain 'good value' or not they are big rises, I suspect within most people's capability but who had a 8-10% pay rise this year?

Cheers. I should've remembered how to do this from my Maths lessons at School but we were too busy trying to shine lights on our Teachers bald patch as he wrote stuff on the board.

Certainly didn't have that kind of pay rise myself! One less Balti Pie at half time?
Yeah I actually think I am going to go Gold mate

GaudinosWheels said:
Just renewed over the phone (they are waiving the booking fee while the site is down.)

Couldn't join the cup schemes at the time though, got to phone up again to do that.

That's good service from City aside from the Cup Scheme thing. Plenty of time to renew yet, though.

peoffrey said:
GaudinosWheels said:
Just renewed over the phone (they are waiving the booking fee while the site is down.)

Couldn't join the cup schemes at the time though, got to phone up again to do that.

That's good service from City aside from the Cup Scheme thing. Plenty of time to renew yet, though.

Yeah I agree, can't argue about that. Wasn't having a go at them, just thought it'd be easier to do it all in one go.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Yeah I actually think I am going to go Gold mate

I've never struggled for tickets on a Gold with around 3750 points. Admittedly, as I'm based in London then I'm more likely to do West Ham or Fulham over Everton and Liverpool (can't say Wigan, Blackburn or Bolton anymore) but there's usually tickets bouncing around somewere.

Looking at the full DD payment on July 1st too. I didn't save a penny for next season.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I've saved
£350 towards my ticket this year...Im in SL2 with an increase of £50 to £600 for platinum-so only have to find £250 notes to retain Platinum however I am really undecided if I should go Platinum or Gold.
I have 7330 Pts and go to about 3 aways all season max.One of those being Stoke,the other was Wigan and sometimes Villa.
I am thinking it just isn't worth going Platinum anymore for the number of aways I go to but I am loather to fall behind with the loyalty points.

sadly Wigan will not be offered next season have you considered the undoubted charms of Kingston upon Hull for an away game? closer than you think

will wait till the 27th to renew so get 6 weeks credit to pay

Just spoken to Supporter Services, guy couldn't have been more helpful. Set up the Cup schemes in less than 30secs done and dusted.

Got through straight away too so maybe worth trying the option 1 and option 3 to see if you can renew that way???

Mines gone up from £585 to £640 and my lad up into the 16/17 age bracket which is now £265, but as i paid on Zebra finance last year but have to do interest free DD, i'm paying the same off £900, granted it's 4 payments instead of 10 but i can't complain too much, works out at £24 each per match.

They dropped the booking fee and i've managed to get the cup scheme sorted too...

ticketing site is dowm,but we have till 3rd June to renew.

Seriously, DON'T bother trying to phone up, it's an absolute farce. Firstly the continuous shit jazz music will make you want to kill someone. Secondly, they helpfully tell you your place in the queue, which is great, in theory. My order went as follows:-

"Congratulations, you are currently 7th in the Queue"

"Congratulations, you are currently 6th in the Queue"

"Congratulations, you are currently 5th in the Queue"

"Congratulations, you are currently 4th in the Queue"

"Congratulations, you are currently 5th in the Queue"

"Congratulations, you are currently 8th in the Queue"

So, it took me 15 minutes to actually go further DOWN the queue than I was at the start. Ridiculous. I hung up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.