Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

bobmcfc said:
squirtyflower said:
bobmcfc said:
I'm on the website and at the payment page but haven't seen an option to add the cup scheme
When you select your method of payment another window should open that allows you to add cup schemes, car parking, metro ticket but when I clicked on the cup scheme the page went down again

I'm leaving it for a few days till the rush has gone down, not like they're going to sell out!

I renewed but it only showed the FA cup scheme option

City are opting out of the Champions League and League Cup this year.

I entered my card details to join all 3 schemes when prompted, now it shoes I am subscribed to two FA Cup schemes, think it's a glitch with the site.

Also, my direct debit dates are:

01/07
01/08
30/08
01/10

Think I may have to ring up when the phones calm down a bit.

Walkbustaxi said:
My mate said:
Does anybody know the dates for relocating seats?
I sit next to a right pair of tools and missed the date
last year.
Hey no need to be like that my mate, we like you. Let us know where you're moving and we'll sit either side of you.

Sh*t didn't realise you were a member on here,can we just pretend I didn't say anything and you can go back to ignoring me and looking down your nose at me???

freewheelinfranklin said:
Can anyone give me an estimate for when the Season cards will go out on sale to Blue members.

I'm thinking of making the leap this time...
The timings are: renewal by June 3rd, then a window June 6th-10th to allow existing ST holders from one place to another (and pay the difference) and then on June 11th or 12th I guess they will have a couple of days priority for Blue with priority and then it goes on down.

Is the club doing the direct debits now? I use Zebra as I prefer to pay monthly for mine. will renew now if that's the case thanks

inchy14 said:
£60 hike is £3 a game, I'll just not have a pint at halftime, cost covered..

were can you get a pint for £3 we are being fleeced in 109 if that's the case lol

sergiokun said:
Is the club doing the direct debits now? I use Zebra as I prefer to pay monthly for mine. will renew now if that's the case thanks

Doesn't look like it, you can opt to pay in four installments a couple of months apart starting in July. However this is interest free, can't really argue with that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.