Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

Howling Wolf said:
sergiokun said:
Is the club doing the direct debits now? I use Zebra as I prefer to pay monthly for mine. will renew now if that's the case thanks

Doesn't look like it, you can opt to pay in four installments a couple of months apart starting in July. However this is interest free, can't really argue with that

Thanks for info mate does anyone know how much interest? Zebra is decent prices so always used them. Have the club stopped Zebra now? Will do the four payments if i have to

Tbilisi said:
I give up,anyone post a link to prices?Go on OS and its just a load of sales shite.

Just doing ours the prices we have are :

east level one gold £640 or plat £690
colin bell level one gold £665 or £715 plat

just under a 10% rise

no price list on the site so hopefully other will post from the areas of the stadium they sit in

Website is shit, bought mine and it offered cup scheme.

Bought the kids and it did not offer the cup scheme.

Then checked my cup scheme membership and nothing there.

If this is because I did it on an iPad fine but doubt it.

johnbmcr said:
Tbilisi said:
I give up,anyone post a link to prices?Go on OS and its just a load of sales shite.

Just doing ours the prices we have are :

east level one gold £640 or plat £690
colin bell level one gold £665 or £715 plat

just under a 10% rise

no price list on the site so hopefully other will post from the areas of the stadium they sit in
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Seasoncards/Prices" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Seasoncards/Prices</a>
There's a price list here

Start to Finish took about 2 minutes. Nice and easy on the website.

can anyone get past choosing your season tickets.

i love the virtual reallity ticket office, it recreates all the old frustrations.

does anyone actually test these things.

sergiokun said:
Howling Wolf said:
sergiokun said:
Is the club doing the direct debits now? I use Zebra as I prefer to pay monthly for mine. will renew now if that's the case thanks

Doesn't look like it, you can opt to pay in four installments a couple of months apart starting in July. However this is interest free, can't really argue with that

Thanks for info mate does anyone know how much interest? Zebra is decent prices so always used them. Have the club stopped Zebra now? Will do the four payments if i have to
Club not using zebra finance this year, there is a direct debit option of 4 equal payments interest free

Finally managed to pay... bloody hell, what hard work. Joined all three schemes yet they're not showing up on the joined schemes list...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.