Next Year's Season Ticket Info

AD4 said:
blueparrot said:
blue in yorkshire said:
does anyone know if you automatically go on a waiting list for a season card if you are a blue member or do you have to ask to be put on ? thanks

No there is no waiting list as such, when all the sales and re locations are complete,any season cards left go on sale to blue members. What I can't remember is if they are prioritised either by MTP or points, or not prioritised at all

I seem to remember from the start if the season that MTP would serve as priority for season ticket as well. Not 100% sure, will just have to wait and see. Any predictions of a date?
I remember a headline last year that remaining seasoncards sold out on the morning that they went on sale to Blue Members with MTP so I'd expect they will be priority scale again. No idea of dates.

Manchester City tickets best value per home win
From ShortList magazine

27 May ~ Manchester City may have missed out on the Premier League and FA Cup this season but, according to ShortList, their fans still get the best value for money. Based on the price of a season ticket, shirt, scarf, pie and pint, they have worked out how much money each club's supporters are paying per home win. City had the second-cheapest season ticket prices in the league (after Wigan), meaning that last season their fans paid £32.25 per home win. Everton were also value for money at £47.26 per home win. QPR finished bottom, with their fans paying £337.90 for each of the two home wins that they managed.

Football-infographic_high-res.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/sport/putting-a-price-on-football-fandom" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/ ... all-fandom</a>

Marvin said:
AD4 said:
blueparrot said:
No there is no waiting list as such, when all the sales and re locations are complete,any season cards left go on sale to blue members. What I can't remember is if they are prioritised either by MTP or points, or not prioritised at all

I seem to remember from the start if the season that MTP would serve as priority for season ticket as well. Not 100% sure, will just have to wait and see. Any predictions of a date?
I remember a headline last year that remaining seasoncards sold out on the morning that they went on sale to Blue Members with MTP so I'd expect they will be priority scale again. No idea of dates.

Thanks for your replies fingers crossed will get one have blue membership with MTP so will keep an eye on os

Can't understand how having MTP from the previous season gives you priority over standard blue membership for next season's season tickets.

jrb said:
Manchester City tickets best value per home win
From ShortList magazine

27 May ~ Manchester City may have missed out on the Premier League and FA Cup this season but, according to ShortList, their fans still get the best value for money. Based on the price of a season ticket, shirt, scarf, pie and pint, they have worked out how much money each club's supporters are paying per home win. City had the second-cheapest season ticket prices in the league (after Wigan), meaning that last season their fans paid £32.25 per home win. Everton were also value for money at £47.26 per home win. QPR finished bottom, with their fans paying £337.90 for each of the two home wins that they managed.

Football-infographic_high-res.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/sport/putting-a-price-on-football-fandom" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/ ... all-fandom</a>

It's based on a season ticket price of £275 which was the price of value gold. These tickets were in VERY limited supply and don't have a lot of the benefits associated with most season tickets.

With regards waiting lists, I contacted the club with a query on season tickets and was advised that there were 25000 waiting. Obviously, that will more than likely be people with memberships and not everyone who wants a season ticket. However, I would say that from those figures anyone wanting one will have to be quick off the mark. Good luck.

With regards my query, the club were fantastic and after my initial shall I, shan't I, I renewed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.